A. ADMINISTRATION AND REPRESENTATION OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN COLOMBIA (COMPANIES, ASSETS AND BUSINESSES).
1. Act as manager, proxies and legal representatives of assets, companies and branches of foreign and national companies.
2. Attend meetings with partners, operators, counterparties, banks, lawyers, government entities, consultants, accountants, external auditors, service providers, etc.
3. Identify, review and recommend the services of third parties (law firms, accountants, auditors, financial advisers, customs brokerage companies, etc.) for particular situations that requires, and supervise the services provided by them.
4. Representation of shareholders in Shareholders' Assemblies or Boards of Directors in Colombian companies.
B. LEGAL ADVICE IN THE INCORPORATION OF COMPANIES AND BRANCHES OF NATIONAL AND FOREIGN COMPANIES.
1. Accompaniment and advice in the incorporation of companies in Colombia (different corporate types) and special purpose companies, commercial establishments (ongoing concerns) and branches of foreign companies.
2. Registration of foreign investment in Colombia with the Colombian Central Bank.
3. Representation and support in procedures before government entities (chamber of commerce, municipalities, environmental authorities, energy and gas authorities, DIAN, Colombian Central Bank, Superintendence of Companies.)
4. Preparation of minutes of board of directors and general shareholders' meeting.
5. Compliance with duties and procedures under Colombian law for foreign companies or branches.
6. Special and general agents and proxies.
C. LEGAL ADVICE SPECIALIZED IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, COMMERCIAL LAW, CORPORATE LAW.
1. Negotiation, drafting, reviewing, closing and managing national and international commercial agreements and contracts of all kinds (national and international).
2. Legal advice on contractual and corporate matters in national and international investments and transactions.
3. Advice on mergers and acquisitions of companies, assets and shares, including legal due diligence procedures and negotiation of letters of intent, memorandums of understanding, share purchase agreements, shareholder agreements and confidentiality contracts.
D. LEGAL ADVICE IN LABOR, SOCIAL SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION LAW.
Within our relevant experience in the labor matters, it is worth referring to our expertise in the day to day assessment of human resources and labor matters; including but not limited to:
1. Individual Labor Contracting.
2. Advice on benefits and payroll applications.
3. Promoting collective work agreements for The Termination of Contracts.
4. Assessment in Transferring of Workers.
5. Labor Audits.
6. Company Liquidation.
7. Representation during negotiation of labor unions.
8. Social Security Advice.
9. Immigration Issues.
E. DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
1.Business development and commercial relationship management of businesses and projects in all industries.
2.Development of energy businesses focused on renewable energy, mines and energy, oil and gas, infrastructure, etc.
3.Commercial ally in the search and development of business contracts, allies, suppliers in all industries and sectors.
F. LEGAL ADVICE IN ACQUISITION AND SELL OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS IN COLOMBIA, AND LEGAL STRUCTURING OF REAL ESTATE PROJECTS.
1. Accompaniment and advice in the legal structuring, negotiation and closing of real estate deals in Colombia.
2. Legal advice on the preparation, negotiation and closing of sale purchase agreements of real estate assets (public deeds, etc.).
3. Real estate title surveys.
4. Administration of payments and compliance with legal and contractual obligations derived from the purchase and sale of real estate assets.
5. Legal advice in financing and credit operations for the acquisition of real estate assets (leasing, mortgages, construction loans, etc.)
G. LITIGATION IN LABOR, CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL MATTERS.
1. Legal representation of our clients in judicial processes in civil, commercial and labor matters.
2. Representation of our clients’ interests before administrative authorities (Labor Ministry, UGPP).
3. Representation of our clients’ interests in arbitration tribunals and courts.